Artera Home is a brand of home decor and a certified partner of Amazon, selling natural handcrafted products made in Vietnam to customers all over the US.
Artera Home approached us to build a new website as their current one, which was poorly customized from another Shopify template, was difficult to manage and update. There were also many design problems that affected their users’ experiences. For that reason, Artera Home was looking for a custom designed solution as they wanted to have a full control of the design this time. Though Woocommerce is normally our preferred option for custom designed ecommerce sites, for this project we decided that Shopify was still the best platform for Artera Home’s business. The challenge then was to find the most suitable Shopify template for the project. Just like with all template customization projects, template selection is the most important step as it plays a crucial part in the future performance of the website. Our selection criteria includes:
- The template must be built, and supported by a professional team, with great customer reviews and ratings
- The design and the functions that the template offers must match, or exceed what our clients currently need
- The template must allow our developers to easily customize its design and certain functions
- Clean & beautiful website that matches the brand and displays perfectly on all devices
- Backend that is easy to update without any coding knowledge, allowing their marketing team to take full control of the website after its handover